Cook County Home Remodeling

Hogan Design & Construction (HDC) has a long history of transforming homes in the Cook County region.  As one of the most sought after remodeling contractors in the Chicagoland area,  from kitchens to baths, basements, additions and new home construction, HDC stands ready to go Beyond Building.

"Cook County contains 128 municipalities in its region, the most well known being the City of Chicago – which is the County seat where the central offices of Cook County are located. The City of Chicago and the suburban municipalities account for approximately 85% of the County’s 946 square miles, while unincorporated areas make up the remaining 15%." - Source: About Cook County

Celebrating our 20th Anniversary Year. Experience the difference. At Hogan Design & Construction (HDC), we use our vision to see the world as it is and as it could be. Our unique and innovative process starts with building strong customer relationships that continue with expectations surpassed. Let's create your dream spaceSchedule your in-home or virtual consultation today.

LEARN MORE

Fireplace outdoors designed by Hogan Design & Construction
Hogan Dining Room Cook County Illinois